Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detox comes within this year-says Dr dre

Go down

Detox comes within this year-says Dr dre Empty Detox comes within this year-says Dr dre

Post by Nepalihiphop Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 am

Stat Quo recently talked about working with Dr Dre on his long-awaited "Detox" album. "It's definitely gonna come out," Stat said. "I always said it was gonna come out in 2010 light years ago. I also at one point thought it would never come out. Being around Dre and the energy that's being created, all I can say is that it's incredible. It's totally left-field from what's going on — I really appreciate what he's doing as an artist. Even though from the outside looking in, if I'm other people, I'll be like, 'What's taking him so long?' But it's gonna be worth every second, every hour, every minute. Every week, every year we waited for the album."

"The songs I've heard since I've been around are all really special," he continued. "It's so important to hip-hop that this record comes. It's our saving grace. A lot of the radio stations are going rhythmic and going away from certain types of urban music. You can only go to contemporary station to get certain soul-type music. The whole platform is changing. An album like his can bring a boost to the music that's going on."

"When it was time to put a record out, the powers that be [at Interscope] that keeps the lights on at the company was like, 'We need either a 50 Cent or a Dr. Dre or an Eminem record," Stat tells. "So I had to make the decision: 'OK, it's time to leave.' We parted on good terms. Initially when I first left, I was upset because I wanted to put my album out under that umbrella. At the end of the day, my relationships with Dre and Em is still intact and it's all good."
Stat Quo - Talks Working With Dr Dre On Detox..
rendeer
Nepalihiphop
Nepalihiphop
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 136

-----------------
Battle Record:
Detox comes within this year-says Dr dre Left_bar_bleue0/1Detox comes within this year-says Dr dre Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

http://www.nepalihiphop.com

Back to top Go down