Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariah Carey's husband releases a diss track one year after Shady drops "The Warning."

Go down

Mariah Carey's husband releases a diss track one year after Shady drops "The Warning." Empty Mariah Carey's husband releases a diss track one year after Shady drops "The Warning."

Post by Bullet Flo' Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:52 pm

A little over a year after Eminem released the scathing diss track "The Warning" aimed at Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon has responded with a diss of his own.

Cannon, who is Carey's husband, dropped "I'ma Slick Rick" yesterday (September 12). Over the beat of Cali Swag District's "Teach Me How To Dougie," Cannon borrows Slick Rick's cadence, delivery and flow. The song parlays lyrics from such Slick Rick staples as "Children's Story" and "La Di Da Di."

Only the second verse of the song, which clocks in at under three minutes, is directly aimed at Shady. "I dunno if I should hit him cuz he's feminine, Slick / Excuse me, Eminem, but why you lyin' on your dick? / Erectile dysfunction, you want to get a lump, then? ... / I see your mouth moving, but you're soft, Teddy Ruxpin"

In the song, Cannon claims that Eminem was afraid to confront him at the BET Awards, where he claims Shady was surrounded by security, whereas he was "rollin' dolo." Also notable is Cannon's use of the N-word, as the rapper has generally maintained a clean-cut image.

Last year, Cannon responded to Eminem's attacks on his wife via his blog. However, the post has since been taken down.
Bullet Flo'
Bullet Flo'

Power Points : 96

-----------------
Battle Record:
Mariah Carey's husband releases a diss track one year after Shady drops "The Warning." Left_bar_bleue0/0Mariah Carey's husband releases a diss track one year after Shady drops "The Warning." Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down