Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering what you guys think of this cypher? (i go last)

Go down

Wondering what you guys think of this cypher? (i go last) Empty Wondering what you guys think of this cypher? (i go last)

Post by eclipze_muzik Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:13 am

Ayy guys! been trying to collab with people more, been organizing cyphers the latest one " EM CYPHER (TEKKTORI, A2B, IANAVIAN, JAX VAPOR, G-ROSE, SZNKID, DBM ECLIPZE) " : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUVzTwC12TQ - all support (likes, comments and shares) are extremely appreciated i took a lot of time organizing all of this and doing my part (i go last) please comment genuine comments only we all wanna get better!!  Wondering what you guys think of this cypher? (i go last) 1f601

eclipze_muzik

Power Points : 18

Back to top Go down