Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY

2 posters

Go down

ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY Empty ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY

Post by futureswag Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:06 pm

ARGGGH its ya boy the future angry: getting ready to Explo on these dudeds at this site. MAn of course its all love to we can hit the collabos anytime. I hops some lovely stuff do go down though...my mans make beats so i can get the hook ups anytimes if anybody wants to make a quick track.ANyways get familiar!!!

futureswag

Power Points : 18

Back to top Go down

ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY Empty Re: ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY

Post by The Real P Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 pm

welcome to this site mane..... weighty

The Real P
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 365

-----------------
Battle Record:
ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY Left_bar_bleue2/0ARRRG HUNGRY FOR RAPPERS THATS HUNGRY Empty_bar_bleue  (2/0)

http://www.soundclick.com/pdareal

Back to top Go down