Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting

Go down

Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting Empty Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting

Post by Hype Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting Kanye_West-MBDTF_Tracklist

UPDATE #3: RZA, No I.D., Mike Dean and Jeff Bhasker join Kanye West at the boards for the album's most-talked about album.

As his 35-minute short film, “Runaway,” premiered across all of MTV’s televised and Internet platforms over the weekend, Kanye West’s official tracklisting for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was also posted on iTunes. At least six of the tracks previously released as part of West’s G.O.O.D. Fridays preview made the album, including the debut single, “Power.” In addition to an uncensored version of the reportedly banned album cover, those who purchase the digital copies receive a digital booklet and the bonus track, “See Me Now.” The listing confirms months of speculation, although West announced earlier that 90 percent of the music from the album would be featured in “Runaway.” As previously reported, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy will be available in stores and digital formats on November 22.
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting Left_bar_bleue12/1Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down