Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles)

+2
Hype
Bullet Flo'
6 posters

Go down

AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles)

Post by Bullet Flo' Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:46 pm

chek out ma song AAKASH bata in the following link......Video of this song will be premiered in the television soon...:)
Last verse of rap verse is mine.....:)
ENJOY!!! guns BULLET FLO'....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=940786&songID=9430542
Bullet Flo'
Bullet Flo'

Power Points : 96

-----------------
Battle Record:
AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Left_bar_bleue0/0AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty Re: AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles)

Post by Hype Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 pm

well the quality was decent, mix would be better tho. The hook was cool. Regarding your verse it sounded cool but i didn't understood all your lyrics. may be Cuz it was too fast, Or perhaps for some reasons This sounded Like outcast type shit like to me. I am feeling it a bit tho. I liked the outro
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Left_bar_bleue12/1AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty Re: AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles)

Post by Bullet Flo' Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Thnxx bro....thanx fo da suggestions........and fo postin yo oppinion......

-BULLET FLO'

guns
Bullet Flo'
Bullet Flo'

-----------------
Battle Record:
AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Left_bar_bleue0/0AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Defcon Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 am

yeauh,
i am not a fan of commercial nephop, tho i liked ur verse a bit. Just need to work a bit on clarity, flow was there.
Defcon
Defcon

Power Points : 50

-----------------
Battle Record:
AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Left_bar_bleue2/0AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiikay Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 am

OOhhh it was a cool shitt.....ya yo verse was cool bro...betta do some work out.....u sound kinda like Twista.... Fightvan

U can do it betta..... Fightvan

Aiikay

Power Points : 9

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by raga4death Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

this well... Sounds nice the energy and flaw u got goin on there but im not sure about the lyrics. The nepali verse was terrible.
raga4death
raga4death

Power Points : 128

-----------------
Battle Record:
AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Left_bar_bleue7/2AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Flo' Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 pm

YA i kno and i agree about the Nepali verse of my crew mate.....any wayz thnxx sayin about my flaw...
Bullet Flo'
Bullet Flo'

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real P Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 pm

ok..nice song..i liked the beat too here.....but this shit is whole sounding some kinda low quality shit..still i liked the flow of the rapper here.........cool flow...but i felt embarrased when i heard some kinda bullshit somewhere at 1.5o..that verse was lil kinda shit..not good their..but the 1st verse was really cool.and i too liked that 3rd verse...nice shit..hook is just ok..could have done somethin more on that hook....except taht 2nd bullshit verse,i liked this shit...and one thing more,if ya re rocord it,pls improve the quality......
nice shit......

The Real P
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 365

-----------------
Battle Record:
AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Left_bar_bleue2/0AAKASH BATA-coming soon..(commercial singles) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/0)

http://www.soundclick.com/pdareal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down