Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO)

+2
Hype
DA BIG BULLY
6 posters

Go down

Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO)

Post by DA BIG BULLY Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 pm

whats up ? Drop whenever you ready (5 bars)
this is my check!
DA BIG BULLY
DA BIG BULLY

Power Points : 8

-----------------
Battle Record:
Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Left_bar_bleue0/0Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty Re: Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO)

Post by DA BIG BULLY Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm SHIFTIN YOU WITH LOOKS, ya robbin folks so i'm LIFTIN YOU TO CROOKS, you the best battler? nah..I'm GIFTED WITH THE HOOKS, so I "punched 411's numbers" cuz he wasn't LISTED IN THE BOOKS!!

Listen son you shook! didn't think you would REAP CONCUSSIONS, after this L that 2-0 record gonna MEET DISCUSSIONS, cuz If I had WEAK PERCUSSIONS, I'd still "bang on his music" and BEAT PRODUCTIONZ!!

DOG,You seek instructions!! I'm the fuel you just STOP EM AND GAS THE CARS, I ROCK IT MAN DAM THE STARS, why you JOTTIN DOWN HALF YA BARS cuz " ya lines barely visible against mines" and I ain't TALKIN OUR AVATARS!!

MY plots to go fast and far! IT MIGHT BE HARD TO SWALLOW, he claim he's a leader, but he the TYPE TO WANNA FOLLOW, so "I'll give you some fly-tips" and LIGHT YOU UP WITH HOLLOWS, cuz I'll make em "feel the Log" like its Amateur NIGHT AT THE APOLLO!!

I'M throwin Nuggets, FIGHT EM LIKE CARMELLO! i eat rappers with a GROWLING FACE and then PILE THE PLATES, better BOW TO GRACE cuz "as long as you keep ya mouth open" you won't have that SMILEY FACE!![b]
DA BIG BULLY
DA BIG BULLY

Power Points : 8

-----------------
Battle Record:
Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Left_bar_bleue0/0Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty Re: Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO)

Post by Hype Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Checks
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Left_bar_bleue12/1Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Who chose the battles? It's clear u haven't been clever in ur fall.
But since it's Bull paired with me. I'm here proving he should never be at all.
This fag shoulda declined, he won't be respected or get clout.
I'm not talking about exit strategy, but your somebody I expected to skip out.
I'm exciting as f**ck, so the chance to face me? just pass you'll sadly lose
n' every line I drop, you're on the edge of your seat cuz your as* is badly bruised
I'll make sure ur scripts get burned. Ur just not equipped to learn.
It's like icy corner conditions. you took a brake, and then slipped in turn.
Bully? Pfft..ur homo name shows it's not coincidental u neglect wives.
So many mouths on the cleghorn. no wonder it's instrumental in ur sex life.
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Left_bar_bleue12/1Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm SHIFTIN YOU WITH LOOKS, ya robbin folks so i'm LIFTIN YOU TO CROOKS, you the best battler? nah..I'm GIFTED WITH THE HOOKS, so I "punched 411's numbers" cuz he wasn't LISTED IN THE BOOKS!!
Decent opener..nice one

Listen son you shook! didn't think you would REAP CONCUSSIONS, after this L that 2-0 record gonna MEET DISCUSSIONS, cuz If I had WEAK PERCUSSIONS, I'd still "bang on his music" and BEAT PRODUCTIONZ!!
Ok.. lol a bit forced with that ion rhyming

DOG,You seek instructions!! I'm the fuel you just STOP EM AND GAS THE CARS, I ROCK IT MAN DAM THE STARS, why you JOTTIN DOWN HALF YA BARS cuz " ya lines barely visible against mines" and I ain't TALKIN OUR AVATARS!!
Nah.. not feeling it..

MY plots to go fast and far! IT MIGHT BE HARD TO SWALLOW, he claim he's a leader, but he the TYPE TO WANNA FOLLOW, so "I'll give you some fly-tips" and LIGHT YOU UP WITH HOLLOWS, cuz I'll make em "feel the Log" like its Amateur NIGHT AT THE APOLLO!!
wow streched..

I'M throwin Nuggets, FIGHT EM LIKE CARMELLO! i eat rappers with a GROWLING FACE and then PILE THE PLATES, better BOW TO GRACE cuz "as long as you keep ya mouth open" you won't have that SMILEY FACE!!
Wtf? ..not feeling it??

Ok.

This fag shoulda declined, he won't be respected or get clout.
I'm not talking about exit strategy, but your somebody I expected to skip out.
[b]not feeling it??

I'm exciting as f**ck, so the chance to face me? just pass you'll sadly lose
n' every line I drop, you're on the edge of your seat cuz your as* is badly bruised
Ok.. lol

Wow.. nice one

Another nice

This was a decent battle from both the sides.. big bully you started with nice concepts and then faded and faded.. 411 you came off slow and got stronger and stronger.. well i will vote 411 for those 2 nice bars.. but this battle was close...big bully you might give a better read if you turned off your caps..
V/411
no hate
Alien
Alien

Power Points : 23

-----------------
Battle Record:
Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Left_bar_bleue1/1Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real P Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm

It's like icy corner conditions. you took a brake, and then slipped in turn

vs

vote/411
411 had 3 good punch lines but big bull had juss a one..i couldnt feel most of big bull..

The Real P
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 365

-----------------
Battle Record:
Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Left_bar_bleue2/0Da Big Bully vs 411 Productionz (0-3 KO) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/0)

http://www.soundclick.com/pdareal

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 pm

'll make sure ur scripts get burned. Ur just not equipped to learn.

Vs

V/411 . he edged this battle with more effective and creative punches..Big bully came hard too but his punches seemed a little bit forced.. close battle..
Nice read. Both

mark

Power Points : 18

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axiom Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 am

0-3 KO

Axiom
Axiom

Power Points : 72

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum