Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW DROP GO FW EVERYONE!

Go down

NEW DROP GO FW EVERYONE! Empty NEW DROP GO FW EVERYONE!

Post by eclipze_muzik Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:52 am

Ayy yall, heres the newest drop " PEEP (CG, YUNG KT, ECLIPZE) [PROD. THE HITFORCE] " : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLlpBvN9-8A - this is a collab with me and my homies CG and YUNG KT, i really wanna blow this track up for them im really proud of what we created! what do you guys think? genuine feedback only please! also all comments likes and subs help a lot im a new channel and i dont understand youtube really well also help on how to grow my youtube channel as a rapper would help!! thanks so much for your time!!

eclipze_muzik

Power Points : 18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum