Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Veracity

3 posters

Go down

Technical Veracity Empty Technical Veracity

Post by Hype Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Why is the truth so nominal?

I guess it’s because……………………
I’m an advocate sworn in a pattern adorned from flawless reality in it’s most average form
Past Catholics that grew maggots had torn threw the back of my arms and drank the plasma it spawned
The daggers involved had grasped and embalmed every Vatican that was last to conform
To the passages, psalms and madrigals carved from solar verves out the back of the stars
The madness was calmed by an action of God that brought ethics to Greece
Within times of a decibel’s crease, even ironed the atoms basking in a white prejudice fleece
Bonding the positive matter till the negatives ceased, before creation…… never to be
Then the devil impedes, making the elements meet till the hesitants speak………
……..to the heavens then me…… As the angels and I become antiphonal relatives
Between pivotal sedatives, the timid of Arabics ..and indicative medicines
The veracity now becomes a minimal era glitch to the trinity, through to every denizen sediment
To the mind who helped Alpha / Omega finish the testaments
The outcomes premise the desolate.., when every second approaches; having the minutes to settle with
The fact I could ‘confiscate Broadway biographies’ and ‘take your life a-part’ – from past to present, ‘n have a sentence demerit it
Face it.. I’m the ILLEST with EVERY SCRIPT!
A sickness imperative.. (I’m venting, so bare with it)—
A turbulent jet-fueled so fervent ‘n depth you’ll find ya’selves cross-stitching offices off of his verse with a step-stool.. throw all of my servants in cesspools
Cloak ya whole life and turn it to net duels..
Furnished in wet drool against everything in the past
A scenic of blasts from demons alas, conquers even the greenness of grass
I dreamed it ‘n laughed……………
I’m esteemed in the grasp of a covered cistern.. a soulless predator becoming just another intern.. to another sensor of a bloodless winter
‘N embodied a lover’s inner grudging center
Even God said he’s heard of me.. kickin’ dusts of Mercury’s dirt ‘n leaves
My prime state dates back to when Jesus was thirty-3 ..Adam and Eve during surgery
……even before it called for Earth to be…….
I was earnin’ keep; burnin’ peeps to the ‘third degree’ like a bachelor’s..
Make ya catheter to never exist.. I’ma battler
Just fathom-ur ‘breath taken n’ dissolved preceedin’ ya speech, ‘after-words’ destroyin’ challengers
Postdatin’ the mixolydians.. I’m sick, so frigid with hypno-sentences ..I spit on picket-less fences with ingrown synonyms by ten known chemists-in
My hymn’s so infinite… practiced with eminent spirits where the tempo’s minuteless………….
And the beating’s accustomed to leaving corruption.. across dying breeds proceeding to rupture
So when my evil is mustered against the people’s combustion, they prayed.. ‘n stopped time for a brief interruption……………..

Meet My Consumption.. I’ma Conqueror, Hear?!? Alarms And Sirens Wale When My Conscience Is Near.. A Pun Full Of Spears Funnel ‘n Tear Towards Ya Dungeon Of Tears.. When I ‘Tie A Boat To Ya Egos’, ‘n ‘Rip ***************** As A Peer’
Yo Pho’ ..Ya Crew’s Just Common To Queers ..I’m Punchin’ At High Speeds, Where The Atomic’s Severe.. With That Diss, Wanna Try ‘n Cheat Death –Just Wait Till Your Number Appears, Cuz If I Take ‘Logic From Phobia’, You Prolly Still Wouldn’t ‘Conquer Your Fears’
And Aero Criticizes The Style For His Own Pleasure … Eh, Just A Sign That He’s Wack By Far.. While I’m Leaving Signs Of These Rapid Scars.. To Have Ya Life ‘Flashin Before Your Eyes , .. Like … , ‘Damien Stairin At Dynasty’s Avatar’
The Impossibilities Is Really What I’ve Been Conveyed With From Birth.. Held Sacred To Earth, I ‘Value The Fights’ ..But I Think Losing To Logic Kindof Made Damien ‘A-frayed Of His Worth’
Just Discovered A Fossil Of Patterns With Copper-type Elements Under My Textual Mind,.. So I’ve Concluded That Stevie Wonder Probably Crafted The Model Plight.. That Resulted In The Request For Logic To Battle Apostle, Right? (oOoOhHh!!!)
Logic – you can’t tune out or confront …how I’ve mastered the same style you’re now struggling with back in two thousand and one..
B!tch, check the airplay archives for the new styles that I’ve dawned..
While you’re challenging puns, you couldn’t ‘look to cap off a when’ here even if ‘Cleo said to use ya two brow’s for a gun’
And now that it’s done, meaning your death from the sound of a punch
Since my overall heat index is as round as the sun… And you’ve been holdin’ the wack genre down
Cuz ‘no matter how many times you try, you’re still the same’ as a ‘number raised to the power of 1’
So now the hour has come, when I torch ya bones and ‘sprinkle ya own skin with the ashes’ for this special ok-‘sean’ – like I ‘approved a new powder from John’…………
…………My mindstate clarifies that I’ma die by an Arab guy ..that’s my alibi
A death patterned after the axis Y.. one of the hellions dispelled an avis sigh while ascending towards the canvas sky
A freckled emotion releases every post-written thesis… known as the beast with a heart the size of Oakland ‘n Cleveland
Only spoke in convenience that you’d hopefully see it ‘n vote for my legiance, ..I”m doper than weed is
My Antiphony’s all acclaimed.. but I had to take a minute to stall some lames
You know.. abolish slaves that were talkin’ slang and had fallen stray... Needing attention, when me.. I could get my respect even without mentioning hall of fame
I’ma splitting mantis of a written damage done towards any menace, savage, or distant famine
Once I even penned an anvil ..dropped it over Hiroshimo’s city status.. countries took cover ‘n applauded to give me hands-with
No help or aide was needed to space out faces with fatal meetings.. JRITE – (scatterers) ..yeah they’re afraid to see him
Dismayed for seven façades as seasons.. pioneers found him testin’ subjects ..unscathed and breathing
The visual dictionary is back.. to stare at a class of dying breeds, ..so barren at last
Not even the fairness contrasts to the glare to the backs of those who paved such ways as metaphor battle attacks
I’m tearin’ ya scabs in a clerical lab , testin’ the air that I grab.. You so-called “vets” could learn something from my various raps.. like how I could diss Logic, back and forth ..return and post a legendary collab
Cuz there’s nothing probable in me.. in fact, I’m the last known knowledge ascending
So solemn, depicting a slalom with envy.. guess I was that probe of glow that left the hollowed so empty
Then spilled over it’s bottle, convincing the gods that I’m tensing.. shortly after, felt a derogative sensing
So whomever has a problem consisting, then fukk it.. I hope all of you diss me!
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
Technical Veracity Left_bar_bleue12/1Technical Veracity Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

Technical Veracity Empty Re: Technical Veracity

Post by raga4death Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 am

Nobody is goin to read that long as* shit lol. i saved it..
ill feed later
raga4death
raga4death

Power Points : 128

-----------------
Battle Record:
Technical Veracity Left_bar_bleue7/2Technical Veracity Empty_bar_bleue  (7/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by thuglife Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 pm

i dont understood this thing fully but its dope

thuglife

Power Points : 25

-----------------
Battle Record:
Technical Veracity Left_bar_bleue0/0Technical Veracity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by thuglife Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 pm

i dont understood this thing fully but its dope

thuglife

Power Points : 25

-----------------
Battle Record:
Technical Veracity Left_bar_bleue0/0Technical Veracity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum