Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West

2 posters

Go down

will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West Empty will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West

Post by Nepalihiphop Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm

will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West William_09_17_2010

The B.E.P. frontman says he'd like to do a record with 'Ye, akin to a Gnarls Barkley collaboration.

Hard Knock TV spoke to will.i.am at the recent BMI Awards show where he was honored for his contributions to the industry. He expressed his interpretation of good music and great artists, and said that in the future, he'd like to record an album with Kanye West.

"I would like to work with Kanye," he said. "I think if we came up with a project together--remember when [Cee-Lo] and Danger Mouse did that project together and they called it [Gnarls Barkley]? I think if me and Kanye did something together, that would be crazy. It don't even have to be called Will and Kanye or Kanye and Will. We could call it anything. I think that would be way out there. And it would give us the license to do creative, no boundaries no laws just go out and do things to get applause. That would be fresh."

The B.E.P. frontman said he'd also like to work with KRS-One, A Tribe Called Quest, and Native Tongue.
Nepalihiphop
Nepalihiphop
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 136

-----------------
Battle Record:
will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West Left_bar_bleue0/1will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

http://www.nepalihiphop.com

Back to top Go down

will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West Empty Re: will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West

Post by Dragon Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 pm

If this happens, then the combination outta it would really be wack. Kayne should collab with jayz. And william with bone thugs.
Dragon
Dragon

Power Points : 36

-----------------
Battle Record:
will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West Left_bar_bleue0/0will.i.am Says He Wants To Record Album With Kanye West Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down