Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia

+4
raga4death
The Ams
thelastniggaalive
Hype
8 posters

Go down

Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia

Post by Hype Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:50 pm

The new song i did
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9782382

Plz leave some honest feedbacks
Thank you
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue12/1Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty Re: Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia

Post by thelastniggaalive Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:06 am

slick track. This has got nice lyrics. The rhymeschemes was complex, and flow was cool. I put it in my ipod.

thelastniggaalive

Power Points : 82

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue0/0Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty Re: Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia

Post by The Ams Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:47 am

Fresh sh*t!!!
flow was tight n the beat was of course gr8! Btw, Thnx for leting us to check ya sh*t.
"Keep it coming"
The Ams
The Ams

Power Points : 41

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue1/2Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanx for Feedbacks yall
Hype
Hype
Team RB

5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue12/1Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by raga4death Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 am

dopeness..., im really diggin the lyrics.
raga4death
raga4death

Power Points : 128

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue7/2Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (7/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Defcon Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:21 pm

cool shit
Defcon
Defcon

Power Points : 50

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue2/0Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (2/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by micripper Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 pm

cool traack, i liked the energy in it
micripper
micripper

Power Points : 19

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue0/0Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Flo' Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm

yo lyrics alwayz gr8 and jus wanna say that keep it on alwayzzz....:)

guns

BULLET Flo'
Bullet Flo'
Bullet Flo'

Power Points : 96

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 am

thanx yall. Much appreciated the feeds.
Hype
Hype
Team RB

5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real P Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm

nice beat here..i liked the flow.......lyrics were cool..but still i feel somethin's still missin here....i mean lil more punch shot on the verse and yo presence...work on delivery..this was good but good doesnt work these days..try make your song extraordinary..so work on the flow,delivery some more.......your rhyme scheme is perfect but never stress on the flow..i found ya stressed some places...so,work on that too..overall,nice shit....keep workin on it...

The Real P
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 365

-----------------
Battle Record:
Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Left_bar_bleue2/0Hype Presents-The lyrical insonamia Empty_bar_bleue  (2/0)

http://www.soundclick.com/pdareal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down