Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.
Rhymes & Beats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Reviewed

4 posters

Go down

Forum Reviewed Empty Forum Reviewed

Post by Nepalihiphop Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 am

Forum Reviewed Yourfo10

Nephopnation

Forum Reviewed Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Forum Reviewed Red12 First Impressions - Rating: Average
    When I first entered your forum, I was a bit impressed. I loved your choice of background as well as your color scheme of choice; of course this will be explained in detail within the contents of the "Graphic Design & Layout" review. What I did notice at first glance was that on your Navigation, there is two navigation bars of the same text which would be your Portal button. I would suggest to have this edited out when you get the chance to. I also noticed that on your Portal, there was no content at all towards the middle portion of your Portal. A Portal should have content that provides entertainment for the members, and in order to generate more active members, I would suggest to add some unique entertainment to your Portal. More information on your forum can be found in this review.

Forum Reviewed Purple11 Graphics & Layout - Rating: Good
    Your forum has very nice graphics to match with your theme as well as with your color scheme. I noticed that your color scheme is not very bright, but it highlights the main theme of your forum. Your Graphics also have a nice professional design to each one, whether it be your banner, navigation bar, or even your background- Everything in the Graphic Design Subject would be considered to be very nice. For your forum layout, I do have a few suggestions for you. I noticed that on your forum page, your widgets organization is out of order, I would suggest to put the "Log In" widget first and then the latest topics as second. I would also suggest to remove your Chat Box widget because it is already available to your members via the forum's top page. I also noticed that you have a "Survey" widget, which should go on your Portal since it is considered to be Entertainment for your members. I would also suggest a re-organization of your forums and categories. I noticed that some categories only had one forum, and instead of excluding special categories, I would suggest re-naming one of them so that the name fits more than just one board. I would also suggest the use of sub-forums as this could save some space on your forum.

Forum Reviewed Orange12 Forum Activity - Rating: Good
    Your forum is doing a great job based on activity; however I did notice some inactive topics that have not been posted in since June of 2010. I would suggest to commit some more posts everyday so that the members have something new to return on. I also noticed that you have a very good amount of members returning in the last 64 hours, which is a very good attribute to guests looking for a new forum to settle in. The activity of a forum is one of the main things that drives in even more members, and more members bring in more activity. Just commit more posts each day, and your forum will be on the verge of success.

Forum Reviewed Blue11 Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Good
    Your forum has a great amount of Staff Members as well as the best possible amount of User Groups. For your kind of activity, two user groups should be enough; however I do suggest that you allow the coloring of Staff Members' user names to distinguish them from normal members. I would also suggest to add color to the user groups so that your forum would look just a bit more professional. I think that you should add no more Staff Members until you are comfortable hiring new Moderators. Just remember that the amount of Staff should balance the amount of Members. Just follow some of these tips and your forum would look even more professional.

Forum Reviewed Green11 Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Good
    I saw much unique content on your forum, but I would suggest to add even more. Your Portal lacks originality, and I would suggest to add some unique types of entertainment to it. Your forum however contains much unique qualities ranging from your banner all the way to your unique active members. I would suggest just to follow some of the tips I have given you throughout this entire forum review, and I would believe that your forum will be successful, professionally done, and as unique as a forum can be.

Forum Reviewed ForumReviewPassed
Nepalihiphop
Nepalihiphop
Heavyweight Member

Power Points : 136

-----------------
Battle Record:
Forum Reviewed Left_bar_bleue0/1Forum Reviewed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

http://www.nepalihiphop.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Reviewed Empty Re: Forum Reviewed

Post by Nepalihiphop Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

This means we aint dying... keep up your ill activities yall
Nepalihiphop
Nepalihiphop
Heavyweight Member

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:31 am

good looks we gettin professional, lol
Hype
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
Forum Reviewed Left_bar_bleue12/1Forum Reviewed Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1)

https://www.youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepalihiphop Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 pm

we are professionals, lol.. Now we just need to upp more activities in here
Forum Reviewed 899997
Nepalihiphop
Nepalihiphop
Heavyweight Member

-----------------
Battle Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by NEPHOP MONSTA Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:23 pm

yeah boy

NEPHOP MONSTA

Power Points : 78

-----------------
Battle Record:
Forum Reviewed Left_bar_bleue3/1Forum Reviewed Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mobster Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 pm

C0ngratulati0ns to us
Da Mobster
Da Mobster

Power Points : 101

-----------------
Battle Record:
Forum Reviewed Left_bar_bleue3/0Forum Reviewed Empty_bar_bleue  (3/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down